Vision and Values
To provide the highest standard of patient-centred, comprehensive and continuing care to individuals and families in the community.
To promote health and wellbeing and provide respectful and excellent care to all patients.
- Professionalism and Communication
- Safe and Effective Medical care
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Truthfulness
- Respect the Patient’s Rights
- Cultural Awareness
- We believe that a strong team with happy staff promotes better care to patients
- We create a comfortable and positive environment for all staff and patients alike
- Excellent communication is paramount to the provision of good care
- High quality care requires being evidence-based, up-to-date, being professional and centred on patients